Click Test - Online Clicks Per Second Test
Test your clicks per second by taking a click test with different time intervals of 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute.
BEFORE START TEST
Basic steps you need to know before starting click tests:-
If you want to start the game, you need to hit the 'START CLICK TEST' button accessible below.
After clicking the button, start clicking with your mouse as fast as possible in the given time crunch.
Once the time is over, your test gets stopped, and the final score with obtained rank will be displayed in the result.
Click on the 'GET COMPLETE RESULT' button that shows left-click count, right-click count, double click count, middle click count, Average CPS, and your real-time clicking graph.
WHAT IS THE CLICK (CLICK PER SECOND) TEST?
The click Test is an online timepass game that measures the number of clicks performed in a given interval of 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, etc.
It also allows you to choose custom time intervals for playing click test game at your own custom time interval.
Playing the web-based game is fun at all times and is suitable for all age groups, so don't worry if you are a student or a person with a job.
Do you know how many clicks can you do in ten seconds? Many might not know about the world record of clicks in ten seconds, which is 20 CPS in 10 seconds.
Here, the Click test is a way to calculate the number of clicks in a provided timeframe, and many users play the game and compete globally.
Types of Click Test
According to research, There are two kinds of click tests, mainly played by online gamers -
- Mouse Click Test: The mouse click test is performed with the help of the mouse. The CPS tester and online gamer use the mouse click test that provides a default time interval of 10 seconds. This test is excellent for players worldwide; it only takes 10 seconds to calculate your CPS score.
- Space Bar Click Test: The space bar click test is mainly used by gamers who primarily play keyboard games. It is the same as the mouse click test, but here you need to press the "Space Bar" button to play the game.
How to Play Click Test?
Click test game is very easy to play. Follow the simple steps for playing a click test game on clicktests.com.
- To start the game, Just hit the START CLICK TEST button.
- After clicking the button, Start clicking with your mouse as fast as possible in the given time interval.
- Once the time is over, your final score is calculated, and the GET COMPLETE RESULT button is displayed on your screen.
- Click on the GET COMPLETE RESULT button to get left-click count, right-click count, double click count, middle click count, Average CPS, and your real-time clicking graph.
Features of Click Test
Click Test is loaded with features that make it a must-have test for anyone who enjoys web base clicking games. Here are some of the features that make Click Test the best Click Test game available:
- Click Count - It counts left-click, right-click, middle-click, and double-click while playing the game.
- Multiple Timers - Click tests provides multiple time interval to test your clicking speed.
- Real-Time Graph - You can use a real-time graph to analyze your gaming progress within a fraction of a second.
- Scoreboard - Your real-time score is displayed on the scoreboard for analyzing and improving the score.
- Leaderboard - It shows the highest player score for all the different types of click tests.
- Score History - The score of each test is stored in the local cache that helps you track your previous record.
- Weekly Challenges - Click Tests offer the weekly challenges for different time intervals. Players need to participate and achieve the highest record.
Ranks of Click Test
If your average CPS score is greater than zero and less than six, your CPS Rank is Turtle.
If your average CPS score is greater than Five and less than Eight, your CPS Rank is Mouse.
If your average CPS score is greater than Eight and less than Ten, your CPS Rank is Rabbit.
If your average CPS score is equal to ten or greater than Ten, your CPS Rank is Buffalo.
PREPARING FOR CLICK TEST
Following are some factors that a user has to consider before taking the click test.
Internet Connection - As the click test is a web-based game played online, it is necessary to have a stable internet connection.
Hardware Part - Before playing the game, ensure that your mouse is well connected and works appropriately.
Mouse Sensitivity - You must set a mouse sensitivity before taking a test. Although, some players take the game seriously and purchase a mouse that enables more smooth clicking. As an additional tip, players should make sure that they make the least or no movement at all to score more.
Major Factor Measure By Click Test
The click test helps you to analyze your finger speed on the mouse to detect how quickly you can click the mouse button. The faster you click, the sooner you can break the score lists. following are the major factor measures by clicktests.
- Left Click Count - It measures the left mouse button click count while playing the game.
- Right Click Count - It measures the right mouse button click count while playing the game.
- Middle Click count - It measures the middle mouse button click count while playing the game.
- Double Click Count - It counts the double click of the mouse while playing the game.
- Average CPS - Calculates the average cps using the CPS formula (Average CPS = Total clicks / Time).
- Click Reaction Time - It calculates the time of your first click when you start the game.
Benefits of Click Speed Test Game
According to our team research and suggestion provided by our online user clicktests team decide the follwing benifites of click test game.
- Stress Release - When you play the click test game and start to improve your previous score at that time, you forget about the things that bother you and get focus on the test.
- Strike Up New Ideas - As you are playing the click test game and improving your clicking score, your mind tries to find new ideas and clicking techniques for improving your clicking cps score.
- It helps in increasing focus - If you are a regular click test player and your score increases daily, then your focus is shifted to improve your clicking score and become a pro in your game.
- Improve Consistency - As you know, to become a successe you need to practice continuously without shifting focus. To improve your gaming performance, you must practice for a day or month, or it can also be a year.
- Pro Gamer - Click Test mainly uses your improving your clicking speed. If you increase your clicking speed, you can break more and get a high score in FPS games.
- World Record - A world record for the Click speed test is 22 CPS; in the 1-second test, you can practice daily, and you can be the one who achieves the new world record in the CPS test.
What Are the Different Types of Clicking Methods?
Clicks per second are a basic test for gamers who always want to become pros in their FPS game and become unbeatable in gaming tournaments. So, you seriously need regular practice when it seems to improve your clicks per second. You can take the CPS test daily and serve as a pro by clicking.
ClickTests provides four techniques to enhance the clicking speed or click per second:
1. Jitter Clicking
Jitter clicking is a technique provided by the Minecraft community that allows you to jitter your hand on the mouse as fast as possible.
Generally, Gamers practice the art of Jitter clicks for games that demand fast clicks, such as Minecraft, Farmville, and FPS games. The method is commonly leveraged for games that require a quick burst of clicks over a short period.
Take a - Jitter Click Test
2. Kohi Clicking
Kohi clicking is a technique featured on a Minecraft server known as Kohi, mainly used on Minecraft server games.
The Kohi server is popular for Hard Core Factions game modes. While It is an offshoot of MineHG, the latter is a spin-off of Minecraft PVP (MCPVP).
Several clicking techniques allow users to identify their mouse-clicking speed over a given time frame. Mostly, the Kohi Click Test is used for testing clicking speed by those who play Minecraft hardcore games.
Take a - Kohi Click Test
3. Drag Clicking
Drag clicking is a mouse clicking technique that performs by forcefully dragging your index finger over the left or right mouse button (whichever is needed) to trick your mouse and interpret it as multiple clicks in quick succession.
Drag clicking can also be called Fazer tapping. This technique works because the friction between your finger and the mouse button causes vibrations registered as multiple individual mouse clicks.
Take a - Drag Click Test
4. Butterfly Clicking
The gaming scene develops this technique. It is performed by simply placing the index and middle finger on the tip of the mouse button and tapping it alternately with both fingers.
This clicking method is considered cheating and banned in many games like Minecraft because it can give you 20+ clicks within a single second.
Take a - Butterfly Click Test
World Record History For The Highest Clicks
As you know, the Click test is a unique game played on many platforms and applications where each player has their own strategy of clicking.
According to Recordsetter, Dylan Allred from Las Vegas holds the world record for most mouse clicks Allerd clicked the mouse 1,051 times in 10 seconds.
In 2010, Tom Andre Seppola from Norway held the world record of 830 clicks in 30 seconds.
According to bigdata and google, The highest score in the CPS test with different time intervals is mentioned below.
|Sr. No||Click Test||Average Score||Highest Score|
|1||1 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 12 CPS||16 CPS|
|2||5 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 11 CPS||14 CPS|
|3||10 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 10 CPS||14.2 CPS|
|4||15 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 10 CPS||13.6 CPS|
|5||30 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 9 CPS||13.5 CPS|
|6||60 Second CPS Test||5 CPS - 7 CPS||13.1 CPS|